OS X Server Essentials is a 3-day course designed to give technical coordinators and entry level system administrators the skills, tools and knowledge to implement and maintain a network that uses OS X Server. Students learn how to install and configure OS X Server to provide network-based services, such as file sharing, web and wikis. Tools for efficiently managing and deploying OS X are also covered. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on case study exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
Rooted Consulting is now offering OS X 201. This class is aimed at introducing new users to the Server App or existing users deploying server in any environment. Packed with incredible features, we will take a deep dive into the powerful services of OS X Server. This is a 3-day class that meets from 9am-5pm each day, with a one hour break for lunch. The cost is $1,500 per student. The certification exam will be administered at 3pm the last day of the class.
As an added value:
- The certification exam fee is included with your tuition for the class.
- The book is provided with your class as part of your tuition fees.
- Attendance of OS X 100 (Not Required)
- Attendance of OS X 101 (Recommended)
- Attendance of Mac Integration Basics (Not Required)