The Class is from 9am-5pm, with a break for lunch. Cost is $499 and includes the exam fee. The exam will be given at 4pm that day and attendance certificates will be provided.
As an added value:
- The book is provided free of charge to you.
- The certification exam is provided as part of your tuition fee.
- Attendance of OS X 100 (Recommended)
- Attendance of OS X 101 (Not Required)
- Attendance of OS X 201 (Not required)
Mac Integration Basics Description:
If you want to integrate a Mac into an existing Windows or other standards-based network, read on. We’ll guide you through the process of setting up your system to take full advantage of network services such as directory services, file sharing, printing, email, and more.