OS X Support Essentials is a three-day, hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on OS X . This course is designed to give you a tour of the breadth of functionality of OS X and the best methods for effectively supporting users of OS X systems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on case study exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
Rooted Consulting is now offering OS X 101. This class is aimed at introducing help desk personal and consultants methods to support OS X. OS X 101 is a 3-day class that meets from 9am-5pm each day, with a one hour break for lunch. The cost is $1,500 per student. The certification exam will be administered at 4pm the last day of the class.
As an added value:
- The certification exam fee is included with your tuition for the class.
- The book is provided with your class as part of your tuition fee.
- Attendance of OS X 100 (Recommended)
- Attendance of Mac Integration Basics (Not Required)
- Attendance of OS X 201 (Not required)