Service and support from the people who know your Mac best.
Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare
Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. Extend the
complimentary service and support on your Mac to three years from the original Mac purchase date with the AppleCare Protection Plan. You get direct telephone access to Apple experts for technical questions, and you get global repair
coverage—including both parts and labor—for your Mac and select Apple peripherals.
Click Here to check the warranty status on your machine.
Click Here to learn more about purchasing Apple Care
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage*
- Onsite repair for Mac desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site**
- Mail-in repair for Mac notebook computers: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule***
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
* Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
**Availability of each option depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
*** Must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.