The core of our business is consulting.
Rooted Consulting is a consulting firm with offices in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Lake Charles. Our team of technicians brings to our customers over 50 years of experience in home and business networks, data storage, server solutions, and all things Apple.
Rooted Consulting is a full service provider that cares about your needs. We take the time to hear what our clients really want, troubleshoot the issues at hand, and provide solutions to the problems.
We love our clients! With that in mind, we work hard to make sure every client feels like they are part of the Rooted
family. We do this in two ways:
- Service Level Agreement: Every customer receives and signs our SLA that outlines how we approach our work. We find that it helps to set expectations so that we can have a great business relationship.
- Client Documentation: We schedule a consultant to work with you to gather all the information we need to quickly support you.
What drives a business will influence how it approaches the client experience. Rooted Consulting has core values that are part of our business DNA.
- Customer service has to be first. We enjoy technology, but partnering with you to integrate solutions in your environment is where our satisfaction comes from.
- Do it right every time, all the time. Some issues can be fixed quickly, but we want the solution to a problem to be high quality. We believe in future proofing so we don’t revisit the same problem over and over.
- Never take the customer for granted. We like to check in with customers we have worked with. Following up ensure that lines of communication stay open and problems are tackled quickly.
- We embrace the problems you present and take them on like they are our own.
- We view invoicing as a reimbursement for the time spent to solve problems.
Our staff works hard to get your issues resolved and solutions in place. We believe that communication every step of the way creates a positive environment for a healthy client relationship.
- At the end of each engagement, our consultants walk you through what was accomplished. Our goal is to gain confirmation from you that your issue has been resolved.
- We will update your support ticket and our internal documentation.
- You will receive an invoice for the completed work within 3-4 business days. Payment is due upon receipt.
- You can view your invoice(s) from the Quickbooks link you will receive at the email address you provided.
Things we consider when consulting:
- Our peers. Is it the industry standard?
- Our company. Are we following the best practices set by our team?
- Our clients. Are you getting the very best solution you deserve?
Need help today? Give us a ring at 855.234.7062 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org